Go Trip When Holiday

wah!!! so song at sibu, but very ko lian bcos i hav to look after those naughty until like wat de children!.. haizz.. they are ruin my holidays!!
nvm.. 2day is the first day, the nightmare have just started.... arh!!!
but i still can enjoy cos im de one who only using lappy...
muahaha... those child can play PS2.. n i play my lappy, very 'adil' rite??
lolz.. i like to be in de hotel bcos can on9!!
so long din on9, feels so 满足... (sry my eng nt so gud)
haha... i oso felt annoying bcos at my little naughty bro..
he oways say sth i dun like... i hate it!!! hu got bro like my bro ho??
haizz... i still hope tat when he grow bigger, i mean grow up nt grow fatter...
i hope he can self control... dun be like a small kids!! God help me! Amen... =)
hehehe... =P
Good nite all!! have a blessed nite!